We can hardly contain our excitement for tomorrow. The class boards and the Social Planning and Events Committee have come together to put on this semester’s biggest event — Skimmer Fest, a massive celebration leading up to our football team’s first home game of the season.

We’re pulling out all the stops.

We’ve brought together an amazing music line-up — Kenn Kweder, Off the Beat, the Mask & Wig Band and our headliner, Free Energy.

We’ll have big attractions — carnival rides, inflatables and authentic Ben Franklin impersonators walking around and taking pictures with students.

We’ll also have tons of incredible giveaways, including Skimmer Fest T-shirts and food.

So whether you’re singing along to Free Energy’s “Bang Pop,” taking pictures with your friends in the photo booth or just hanging out on College Green, we hope that Skimmer Fest brings all of us together in a memorable way. Tomorrow, we’ll come together not as fraternity brothers, a capella singers or student government members, but as Penn students. More than anything, we hope this lays the foundation for a year filled with school spirit and a love for everything Red and Blue.

Can’t wait to see you there!

Jonathon Youshaei and Josh Oppenheimer are the Senior Class Board President and Social Planning and Events Committee President, respectively. Their email addresses are youshaei@wharton.upenn.edu and josh@specevents.net.