View Larger Map

Assault

March 7 - Police arrested a 15-year-old female suspect for allegedly assaulting another 15-year-old girl at the 4000 block of Sansom Street at about 6:15 p.m. Both parties are unaffiliated with the University.

Theft

March 6 - A woman unaffiliated with the University reported that an unknown suspect removed her unattended wallet from the Food Court at 3409 Walnut St. at about 6:30 p.m.

March 8 - Penn Police arrested student Hung Fong, 29 and of the 3600 block of Chestnut Street, at about 6:15 p.m. for allegedly attempting to leave Penn Bookstore, located at 3601 Walnut St., without paying for merchandise.

March 8 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 30, reported at about 12:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect had entered his secured vehicle and removed his GPS device, which was in plain view. The incident occurred at St. Leonard's Court, located at 3819 Chestnut St.

March 10 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 25, reported at 10:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect had taken his unattended laptop from inside the Palestra, located at 235 S. 33rd St.

March 10 - A male University employee, 41, reported at approximately 2:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect had removed his unattended backpack from Hutchinson Gym, located at 230 S. 32nd St.

March 12 - A female University employee, 43, reported at about 1:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect had removed her check from the Abramson Building, located at 421 Curie Blvd., and made an unauthorized withdrawal.

Narcotics

March 6 - Donald Graham, 43 and resident at the 200 block of Main Street, was arrested on the 4000 block of Market Street at about 11 p.m. for alleged possession of narcotics. The suspect is unaffiliated with the University.

March 7 - Police arrested Montez Tyler, 23 and unaffiliated with the University, on the 200 block of Preston Street at approximately 11 p.m. for alleged possession of narcotics. The suspect resides at the 7000 block of Grays Avenue.

Fraud

March 8 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 27, reported to Penn Police at about 9:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect had made unauthorized charges to her credit card on the 100 block of South 36th Street.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.