Articles by DP Product Lab

03/27/19 6:32pm
Dim Sum by Jane G walks us through how to order dim sum like an expert!
02/13/19 10:50am
If you are planning on buying a sex toy (or several) for Valentine’s Day, here are some things to keep in mind to make the best out of your experience. 
10/21/18 4:11pm
Halloween is quickly approaching, so get ready and get your SPOOK on with these 6 delicious treats.
10/14/18 7:58pm
Do you find yourself overwhelmed in the middle of all of your midterms? Here’s a list of life-saving midterm study supplies that are helpful for us all, whether they ease our novice jitters or help facilitate our already practiced study routines.
10/14/18 7:55pm
On those days when the dining halls are closed, it’s raining outside and delivery would take forever, or you just want to stay local (extremely local), resort to these tasty and easy-to-grab snacks.
10/09/18 7:29pm
Starting off the year can be stressful, but having an organized desk will definitely relieve that feeling. Here are some important things you need on your desk.
09/30/18 7:17pm
As the weather gets cooler and Penn students switch out their shorts for pants, here’s a selection of comfy yet stylish sweaters to meet all of your fall needs. 
02/23/18 2:54pm
Are you struggling to sublet your room while you’re away over the summer? Visit pennlets.com to post your listing in five easy steps. 
02/15/18 7:20pm
Are you stuck with textbooks from last semester? Sell your books back to Amazon and get up to 80% back on the price you originally paid for them. Follow these simple steps to earn easy money. 
10/30/17 3:38pm
10/30/17 3:27pm
Dim Sum House by Jane G’s on 39th and Chestnut is your new go-to spot on a Saturday morning.
More Articles

Photo & Video by DP Product Lab

More media