57725_snowf
Credit: Julio Sosa

As the weather gets cooler and Penn students switch out their shorts for pants, here’s a selection of comfy yet stylish sweaters to meet all of your fall needs. 

1. Knitted women's cardigan: For that knitted-grandma comfort that’s optimal for late night studying and snacks.

2. Men's crew neck sweater: A classic crew neck sweater that comes in a variety of colors at a cheap price.

3. Cutter & Buck half-zip sweater: Simple, professional sweater in a variety of colors to give you the Wharton look you’re going for come fall weather.

4. Classic v-neck sweater: In a variety of colors and patterns, it’s soft and goes with anything. Wear a button-down or a classic t-shirt. Throw this on before class and stroll comfortably outdoors in the peak of sweater season.

5. Save the Whales sweater (variety of colors available): Do you like whales? We should all like whales. Keep warm, and help save the whales.

6. Philadelphia Hoodie: Now that we’re Penn students, no matter where we are originally from, we should show some Philly pride, right?

7. Eagles Hooded Sweatshirt: Philly is a football city, at Penn we’re all Eagles fans by default...or at least we claim to be.

8. Knitted heart sweater: the perfect cute-comfy combo for relaxing in your dorm or that 8 am Monday lecture.

The Daily Pennsylvanian Inc. may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.