On those days when the dining halls are closed, it’s raining outside and delivery would take forever, or you just want to stay local (extremely local), resort to these 7 tasty and easy-to-grab snacks:
1. Ramen: If you’re ever in need of a last minute dinner option, Ramen Noodle Soups are an easy go-to. Easy peasy!
2. Granola Bars: Granola Bars aren’t only easy to carry wherever you go, but they’re also nutritious and come in lots of flavors. Grab one or two on your way to the gym or on your way to class!
3. Cheez-Its: What’s better than cheese? CHEEZ-ITS!
4. Goldfish: The second best cheese snack!
5. Kraft Mac and Cheese: Love mac and cheese? Then you’ll love these easy-to-make mac and cheese cups!
6. Pop Tarts: Get your pop tart on for a good time.
7. Stacy's Pita Chips: These crunchy goodies go really well with and without hummus.
The Daily Pennsylvanian Inc. may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
All comments eligible for publication in Daily Pennsylvanian, Inc. publications.