View Larger Map

Theft

Feb. 13 - A woman unaffiliated with the University reported at about 6 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed her unattended watch from a room at Presbyterian Hospital.

Feb. 15 - Penn student Iris Braunstein, 19, of the 3800 block of Locust Walk, was arrested at about 10:45 a.m. for allegedly attempting to leave Fresh Grocer, located at 4001 Walnut St., without paying for merchandise.

Feb. 17 - A male University employee, 42, reported at about 3:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect had entered his unsecured vehicle at St. Leonard's Court, located at 3819 Chestnut St., and removed a radio and other property.

Fraud

Feb. 14 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 52, reported at about 2:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect fraudulently removed cash from his bank account at TD Bank, located at 3735 Walnut St.

Feb. 16 - A woman unaffiliated with the University reported to Penn Police at about 2 p.m. that an unknown suspect had made fraudulent charges to her credit card at various locations.

Narcotic

Feb. 16 - William McGlynn, 26 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested on the 3700 block of Spruce Street at about 11 a.m. for allegedly being in possession of prescription narcotics. The suspect resides on the 2500 block of Kensington Avenue.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.