From the Pennsylvania primary to the World Series, The Daily Pennsylvanian's 124th Board of Editors and Managers has witnessed an exhilarating year of news.

With a heavy heart, it now passes the baton to the organization's next generation of leaders.

Tomorrow, the 125th Board of Editors and Managers will be inaugurated at the DP's annual banquet. Nearly 200 staff members are expected to attend the event, which will be held at the Inn at Penn.

Penn President Amy Gutmann and Rich Gordon, associate professor and Director of Digital Technology in Education at the Medill School of Northwestern University, will offer remarks. Gordon is a former DP managing editor.

Juliette Mullin, a College junior from Portland, Ore., will serve as the next executive editor. Mullin, who started at the DP in the copy and design departments, was previously the DP managing editor.

At the top of Mullin's agenda are plans to dramatically expand the DP's outreach. "This year, we'd really like to reconnect with the student body and give them what they're looking for from their student paper," she said.

At the same time, she hopes to broaden the DP's efforts online.

"We'll continue to move toward being more a news organization than a newspaper," Mullin said.

* * *

Rebecca Kaplan, a College junior from Bethesda, Md., will be the DP's next managing editor. She will oversee content, managing the daily production activities of the paper and dailypennsylvanian.com.

Alyssa Schwenk, a College junior from Ottumwa, Iowa, will be the editorial page editor and handle all opinion content.

Emily Babay, a College junior from Erie, Pa., will steward the DP's new media efforts as its next online editor.

Julia Rubin, a College junior from Saint Louis, Mo., will be the Editor-in-Chief of 34th Street Magazine.

The other incoming editors are Rachel Baye, Emily Schultheis, Jessica Riegel, Lara Seligman, Hannah Gerstenblatt, Zach Klitzman, Noah Rosenstein, Martin Riley, Michael Gold, Samantha Sharf, Vivian Zhang, Melanie Lei, Alex Remnick, Bartell Cope, Daniel Getelman, Kristen Franke and Sarah Beth McKay.

The incoming associate editors are Abby Schwartz, Ari Seifter, Mary Ibrahim, Sneha Narasimhan, Ashley Takacs, Ted Koutsoubas and Sherry Wang.

Rachel Cohen, a Wharton sophomore from Lafayette, Ca., will be the organization's next Business Manager. She will be accountable over for all business activities of the company.

The other incoming managers are Peter Lui, Alice Lee, Anthony Rossano, Ashwin Shandilya and Kateryn Silva.