View Larger Map

Robbery

Oct. 6 - A man, 54 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that he was mugged on the 4000 block of Walnut Street a little before 12:30 p.m.

Oct. 7 - A boy, 12, reported to the Philadelphia Police that someone hit him in the face and took his jacket on the 4000 block of Spruce Street, and then fled in an unknown direction at 9:45 p.m.

Sex Offense

Oct. 9 - An indecent assault was reported at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at 10 a.m.

Theft

Oct. 6 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 54, reported that his secured bicycle was taken from a parking lot at 34th and Chestnut streets a little after 4 p.m.

Oct. 6 - James Johnson, 48, of the 800 block of Ogden Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly taking the unattended wallet of a female University employee, 26, at 3535 Market St. at 1 p.m.

Oct. 6 - A male student, 34, reported that his bicycle, secured with a cable lock, was taken from the International House a little after 10 a.m.

Oct. 7 - A male student, 31, reported that his bicycle, secured with a cable lock, was taken from Huntsman Hall at 5:30 p.m.

Oct. 7 - A woman, 25 and unaffiliated with the University reported her wallet, left in plain view, was taken from her secured vehicle on the 3600 block of Chestnut Street at 5:30 p.m.

Oct. 7 - A male student, 31, reported that someone stole a laptop and other property from an unsecured office at Johnson Pavilion at 12:30 p.m.

Oct. 7 - A female student, 24, reported that someone stole a laptop and other personal property from an office in the McNeil Building at noon.

Oct. 9 - A female University employee, 52, reported that her purse was stolen from the Pottruck Center at about 7 p.m.

Oct. 9 - Michael Graven, 25, of the 100 block of West Norris Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly leaving the Penn Bookstore without paying for merchandise at 4 p.m.

Oct. 9 - A male student, 19, reported that his bicycle, secured with a cable lock, was stolen from the 3700 block of Spruce Street a little after noon.

Oct. 10 - A male student, 19, reported that his unattended laptop was stolen from a common area at the Zeta Psi house, located at 3337 Walnut St., a little before 2:30 p.m.

Oct. 10 - A female student, 25, reported that her bicycle, secured with a cable lock, was stolen from the Towne Building a little after 10:30 a.m.

Oct. 11 - A female University employee, 25, reported her groceries and personal property, left in plain view, were taken from her secured vehicle on the 3900 block of Powelton Street a little before midnight.

Oct. 11 - A man, 23 and unaffiliated with the University, reported his unsecured bicycle was stolen from the 4000 block of Ludlow Street a little after 8:30 p.m.

DUI

Oct. 9 - Stacy Foster, 41, of the 5000 block of Hutchinson Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol on the 3900 block of Market Street a little after 10:30 p.m.

Fraud

Oct 8-A male student, 21, reported unauthorized charges were made to his credit card at 4040 Chestnut St. at 2:30 p.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.