View Larger MapBurglary

Sept. 29 - Two male students reported that someone stole unsecured property from the Phi Delta Theta house at about 6 p.m.

Oct. 2 - Complainants unaffiliated with the University reported that someone stole unsecured property from the Lubavitch House at about 6 p.m.

Oct. 2 - A male student, 20, reported that someone stole property from the Beta Theta Pi house at about 4:30 p.m.

Theft

Sept. 26 - Aaron Smith, 30, of the 4100 block of Warren Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly attempting to leave the Fresh Grocer without paying for merchandise valued at $76 at about 10 p.m.

Sept. 27 - A woman, 26 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that her unattended purse was taken from the Penn Bookstore at about 4 p.m.

Sept. 27 - A man, 24 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that his iPod and GPS device were taken from his secured vehicle parked on the unit block of South 41st Street at about 11:30 a.m.

Sept. 27 - A woman, 40 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that her GPS device was taken from her secured vehicle parked on the 3600 block of Ludlow Street at about 11 a.m.

Sept. 28 - A male student, 18, reported that his bicycle was stolen from Hill College House at 11:30 p.m.

Sept. 29 - A male student, 23, reported that someone stole property from his unsecured apartment on the 3900 block of Pine Street at about 6 p.m.

Sept. 29 - A male student, 18, reported that his wallet, left in an unsecured locker in the Pottruck Center, was stolen at about 9 a.m.

Sept. 30 - Avis Williams, 23, of the 4600 block of Walnut Street, and Doreka Williams, 19, of the 1200 block of Magee Street, both unaffiliated with the University, were arrested for allegedly attempting to leave the Douglas Parfumerie without paying for merchandise valued at $360 at about 9 p.m.

Sept. 30 - Samiyrah Tucker, 27, of the 4600 block of Walnut Street, and Diamond Burgan, 27, of the unit block of South Farragut Street, both unaffiliated with the University, were arrested for allegedly attempting to leave the Douglas Parfumerie without paying for merchandise valued at $600 at about 8 p.m.

Sept. 30 - A female University employee, 24, reported that her GPS device was taken from a secured vehicle on the 4100 block of Baltimore Avenue at about midnight.

Oct. 2 - A man, 28 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that his laptop and other personal items were stolen from his secured vehicle parked in the Penn Tower parking lot at about noon.

Vandalism

Sept. 26 - Someone broke a light fixture on the 3700 block of Locust Walk at about 10 p.m.

Sept. 26 - Someone damaged a table at the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd., at about 2 p.m.

Sept. 30 - Patrick Jordan, 28, of the 4300 block of Chestnut Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly spray-painting a building on the 4000 block of Chestnut Street at about 7 a.m.

Fraud

Sept. 28 - A male student, 20, reported that unauthorized charges were made to his credit card on the 3900 block of Sansom Street at about 1 p.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.