View Larger Map

Burglary:

Sept. 15 - A male student, 19, reported that someone entered his residence on the 4000 block of Walnut Street through an open window and stole a laptop at about 8 p.m.

Theft:

Sept. 18 - A man, 45, and woman, 39, both unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone broke into their vehicles, parked at the Penn Tower Hotel and stole loose change and other items at about 2 p.m.

Sept. 18 - A female student, 21, reported that someone stole her bicycle from the 3000 block of Walnut Street at about 3:30 p.m.

Sept. 18 - A male University employee reported that someone stole his bicycle from the 3400 block of Spruce Street at about 4 p.m.

Sept. 18 - A man, 25 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone stole his bicycle from the Penn Tower Hotel parking lot at about 5 p.m.

Sept. 18 - A woman, 33 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone broke into her vehicle, parked in the garage at 3220 South St. and stole a GPS device and other items at about 6:30 p.m.

Sept. 18 - Two men, 24 and 25, both unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone stole their backpacks from the White Dog Cafe at about 9 p.m.

Sept. 18 - A male student, 24, reported that someone stole his bicycle from Hamilton Walk at about 11 p.m.

Sept. 17 - Phillip Clay, 33, unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly stealing a bicycle from Hamilton Court at about 1 a.m.

Sept. 17 - A male University employee reported that someone broke into his vehicle parked on the 3700 block of Sansom Street and stole a duffle bag at about 8 a.m.

Sept. 17 - A male University employee, 31, reported that someone stole personal property from his vehicle parked on the 3100 block of Chestnut Street at about 9:30 p.m.

Sept. 17 - Erin Emerson, 30, unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly leaving the Penn Bookstore without paying for items valued at about $175 at about 4 p.m.

Sept. 17 - A female student, 23, reported that someone stole her bicycle from the 3800 block of Spruce Street at about 5 p.m.

Sept. 17 - A man, 25, unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone stole personal property from his vehicle parked on the 3700 block of Sansom Street at about midnight.

Sept. 16 - A male student, 28, reported that someone stole his laptop from a room in the McNeil Building at about 4 p.m.

Sept. 16 - A male student, 29, reported that someone stole his bicycle from the 3700 block of Walnut Street at about 7 p.m.

Sept. 15 - A male student, 19, reported that someone stole his bicycle from the 3900 block of Locust Street at about 6 p.m.

Auto Theft:

Sept. 18 - A man, 50 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone moved his vehicle to the back of the Palestra parking lot, causing damage to the vehicle, at about 4 p.m.

Vandalism:

Sept. 18 - A male student, 26, reported that someone vandalized his vehicle parked on the 300 block of S. 41st Street at about midnight.

Fraud:

Sept. 17 - A female student, 19, reported fraudulent use of her credit card at Gregory College House at about 1 p.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.