Robbery

Nov. 30 - A female unaffiliated with the University was reportedly approached on the 4000 block of Locust Street by several suspects who knocked her to the ground, kicked her and took her identification and credit cards at about 1:30 a.m.

Assault

Dec. 4 - Leroy Purnell, 19, of the 3800 block of Pearl St., was arrested by Penn Police after he displayed a handgun to a complainant on the 4000 block of Ludlow Street at about 6:30 a.m.

Theft

Dec. 6 - A female student reported that her unattended laptop and iPod were stolen from Copabanana, located at 4000 Spruce St., at about 2:17 a.m.

Dec. 6 - An unknown suspect removed items belonging to a female employee from a secured cabinet at the College of General Studies, located at 3440 Market St., at about 11:20 a.m.

Dec. 6 - A female student reported that her unsecured bicycle was taken from outside the Quadrangle at about 7:50 p.m.

Dec. 5 - A female unaffiliated with the University reported that someone entered her secured hotel room at the University City Sheraton, located at 3549 Chestnut St., and removed personal property at about 8:45 a.m.

Dec. 5 - An unknown suspect removed computers from an unsecured room at the Psychology Labs, located at 3720 Walnut St., at about 12:50 p.m.

Dec. 5 - A male unaffiliated with the University reported that someone removed cash from his vehicle while he was servicing a machine at Huntsman Hall at about 2 p.m.

Dec. 5 - A male student reported that his secured bicycle was taken from outside Harnwell College House, located at 3820 Locust Walk, at around 3:20 p.m.

Dec. 5 - An unknown suspect stole a female student's unattended backpack from Houston Hall at about 3:30 p.m.

Dec. 5 - Andre Butler, 28, of the unit block of S. 40th St., was arrested by Penn Police for allegedly leaving the Penn Bookstore without paying for merchandise at about 5:30 p.m.

Dec. 5 - A male student reported that his unattended bag was taken from a room at the Moore School, located at 200 S. 33rd St., at about 9:40 p.m.

Dec. 4 - A female student reported that her secured bicycle was taken from outside of Logan Hall, located at 249 S. 36th St., at about 9 a.m.

Dec. 3 - Jahom Meachum, 30, of the 5300 block of Columbia Ave., and Eric Davis, 41, of the 3800 block of Mt. Vernon St., were arrested by Penn Police for leaving Douglas Parfumerie, located at 3603 Walnut St., without paying for merchandise at around 3:30 p.m.