Campus groups supporting Bradley and McCain are considering their next moves. After Super Tuesday's decisive election results, two presidential candidates were forced to consider whether to continue running in races virtually impossible for them to win. At the same time, two campus campaign clubs -- Penn for Bradley and Penn for McCain -- are also debating their next moves. Both Vice President Al Gore and Texas Gov. George W. Bush scored overwhelming victories in Tuesday's presidential primaries -- leaving their opponents, Democrat Bill Bradley and Republican John McCain, virtually shut out of the race. While the results left the Penn for Gore and Penn for Bush groups satisfied, Penn for McCain members are still deciding what their next move will be and the Penn for Bradley group is considering merging with the Gore contingent. Bradley was expected to announce his withdrawal from the race today and his endorsement of Gore. McCain, who won four New England primaries on Tuesday but was shut out elsewhere, was still considering his next move but is likely to withdraw today or at least suspend his campaign operations. Regretfully licking their political wounds, the Bradley and McCain supporters praised their candidates for fighting a good fight. Matt Oresman, a College sophomore and chairman of Penn for Bradley, said that although the former New Jersey senator may drop out of the race, his campaign had a positive influence on the Democratic platform. "Bradley's done a lot in bringing issues to the forefront," Oresman said, citing health care and gun control. "At least he succeeded in getting his message across. Gore's become a better candidate because of this." Oresman also said that he hopes Bradley supporters will not be "jaded by the loss." "The worst thing that could happen is that the primary season would split the party," Oresman said. "The important thing is to vote and to vote Democratic." Penn for McCain Chairman Raj Merchant, a Wharton junior and Daily Pennsylvanian sports reporter, said he hopes McCain will stay in the race despite Tuesday's results. "My personal reaction is that I'd like to see him stay for a little bit longer because I think it's good for the party," he said. "I think he still has a chance." Merchant also pointed out that McCain succeeded in bringing many Democrats and Independents over to his side. Meanwhile, College junior Michael Bassik, co-chair of Penn for Gore, said he was "overjoyed by Al Gore's performance." "Bill Bradley put up a good fight," Bassik said, "but in the end it appears that Americans from both coasts support Gore and his platform." Penn for Gore plans to join forces with Penn for Bradley to support a single Democratic candidate in the fall. Penn for Bush co-chair Patrick Ruffini, a College senior, expressed optimism at Bush's success in the primaries. "We just want to get the message out to Penn students that he's a good candidate on the economic issues that are known to be important to Penn students, as opposed to Gore," Ruffini said. "A lot of the perceptions of him aren't necessarily true." Penn for Gore plans to continue with its campaigning efforts by preparing for Gore's visit to Pennsylvania. They also hope to invite Karina Gore, Gore's daughter and chair of Young Adults for Gore, to speak at Penn. Penn for Bush also plans to help with state campaigning leading up to the Pennsylvania primaries.