A bouncer at Murphy's Tavern allegedly assaulted a student outside the bar Sunday night, University Police said yesterday. University Police Sergeant Larry Salotti said the student, who was thrown out of the bar by the bouncer, suffered a dislocated shoulder as a result of the incident which occurred between 11 and 11:20 p.m. Sunday night. Salotti said the student was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and added that no arrests have been made in the incident. No further details about the incident were available, Salotti said. In an unrelated incident, a man attempted to steal an automobile from a University parking lot located behind Hill House at 34th and Walnut streets yesterday afternoon. The would-be thief was stopped by police, who had a description of the man. The suspect was then taken to the police station for questioning. He was later released after receiving a trial date for a different offense, Salotti said. In another unrelated incident, a radio transmitter and radio equipment were stolen from WXPN radio station yesterday afternoon, Salotti said. The equipment, which was left outside, was taken between January 30 and February 1 and has a value of $2,425, Salotti said. Salotti said University Police have no suspects in the incidents and have made no arrests.