The University Police Department, in conjunction with the Philadelphia Police Department, had officers working overtime in trying to stem the tide of demonstrators at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. At press time more than 100 -- or one-fifth -- of the strikers had been arrested for violating a restraining order issued early Wednesday morning. Otherwise, it was a fairly peaceful week around campus, though limited details were available because officers were busy at CHOP. On Saturday there was a gunpoint robbery at 9:20 a.m. at the Thriftway at 4301 Walnut Street. No arrest was made. In an unrelated incident, there were two strong-arm robberies on Spruce Street last week. Early Friday morning, a strong-arm robbery on the 3400 block of Spruce Street was reported at 12:31 a.m. The other unrelated strong-arm robbery occurred later on Friday at 6:51 p.m. on the 3700 block of Spruce Street. No arrests were made in either incident. In another unrelated incident, there was an attempted knifepoint robbery at 38th and Walnut streets on Sunday at 9:58 a.m. Finally, thefts from campus athletic facilities continued to be reported. On Friday a wallet was reported stolen from Lott Tennis Courts at 1:33 a.m.