The University's Board of Trus - tees arrives on campus this morn - ing for its annual two-day spring meeting. Six major committees will hold meetings on a variety of cur - rent topics. The University Responsibility & Committee, which will meet at 10 this morning in Van Pelt Library, will hear a general update on the University's affirmative action & program. At the same time, the Facilities and Campus Planning Committee will meet in the Faculty Club to discuss both a parking plan and a bicycle parking plan for the & University. The committee will also receive an update on the University's cam - pus master plan, along with a re - port from the architects in charge of the "swing space" buildings at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. The Student Life Committee will meet at 2:15 p.m. in the Faculty Club for a progress report on the campus center. At 4 p.m. in the Faculty Club , Admissions Dean Willis Stetson will present members of & the External Affairs Committee & with, "The Class of 1996: What & made Penn the school of choice." There will also be a general discus - sion of the University's community relations. The Academic Policy Committee will assemble Friday morning at 10:15 a.m. in Steinberg-Dietrich Hall. Dean Thomas Gerrity of the Wharton School will make a presentation on the Wharton's two major curriculum revisions. Wharton Vice Dean Janice Bellace will discuss how the new curriculum broadens the educational experience and better integrates the study of management within the arts and sciences programs at the University. Vice Dean David Reibstein will discuss how the new curriculum will differ from the current one. He will highlight three major educational themes will be implemented: cross-function, globalization and leadership. The Budget and Finance Committee, which will meet at the same time in the Faculty Club, is scheduled to hear an update on the Pennsylvania budget talks by Executive Vice President Marna Whittington. Other administrators will deliver various budget presentations before the committee.