51191_bn_jhjulio024_as_smart_object1f
Credit: Julio Sosa

Fraud:

Nov. 17: At 2:00 p.m., a woman affiliated with Penn reported that someone had used her credit card without permission in Rodin College House.  

Nov. 18: At 10:20 a.m., an affiliated woman reported that someone had used her credit card without permission at 4001 Pine St. 

Driving Under the Influence:

Nov. 18: At 4:09 a.m., Penn Police officers noticed a car driving the wrong way on 34th Street. Officers stopped the driver on the block of 39th and Walnut streets and determined that the 32-year-old unaffiliated man was under the influence. They arrested him. 

Other Offense:

Nov. 19: At 6:42 p.m. on the block of 40th and Walnut streets, Penn Police officers saw an unaffiliated 61-year-old man yelling at an unaffiliated woman. He grabbed her purse throwing it on the ground and he pushed her. The officers arrested him. 

Assault:

Nov. 17: At 6:00 a.m., a man unaffiliated with Penn reported that a suspect struck him with a knife several times on the block of 39th and Market streets. The man did not want the police to get involved.

Vandalism:

Nov. 17: At 11:00 p.m., a man unaffiliated with Penn reported that someone scratched the paint off of the man’s car and attempted to break the its rear windshield. The car was located on the block of 32nd and Walnut streets.

Robbery:

Nov. 21: At 2:05 p.m., an unaffiliated 86-year-old woman held a bank teller at gunpoint in the TD Bank at 3735 Walnut St. She demanded $400. Penn Police responded to a report of a robbery in progress, and took Emily Coakley into custody upon their arrival. 

Theft:

Theft from Building: 8   

Bike Theft: 1