Articles by The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board

10/20/21 10:44pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian's Editorial Board argues that Penn should institute a grace period around breaks to allow students time to truly destress and unwind.
10/06/21 11:47pm
The DP's Editorial Board argues that professors need to allow seniors to miss class on Oct. 13 to celebrate Hey Day.
09/30/21 12:31am
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that Penn must conduct a thorough and transparent investigation into the alleged Castle assault, and hold all parties accountable.
09/22/21 11:11pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian's Editorial Board discusses how systemic ableism manifests at Penn, and steps we can take to create a more inclusive campus for all.
09/16/21 1:53am
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that the University is not doing enough to encourage students to quarantine in case of COVID-19 exposure.
09/10/21 2:01am
In remembrance of the 20th anniversary of 9/11, The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board urges readers to acknowledge all the legacies and repercussions of 9/11.
09/01/21 10:49pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that the University must ensure Penn students have ready access to athletic fields and facilities on campus.
08/24/21 9:49pm
The Editorial Board argues that professors should carry over some practices of the virtual semesters to in-person learning.
08/08/21 8:57pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board implores Penn students to abide by the University's new mask mandate, citing the contagious nature of the Delta variant of COVID-19.
06/19/21 6:00am
The Daily Pennsylvanian's Editorial Board argues that Penn needs to be more proactive, not reactive, in addressing concerns of race.
04/29/21 3:16am
The Daily Pennsylvanian's Editorial Board argues that Penn must take immediate, concrete steps to rectify holding the remains of at least one child killed in the MOVE bombing.
04/22/21 1:17am
The Daily Pennsylvanian's Editorial Board argues that Penn needs to reduce the cost of summer classes given the pandemic's impact on internships and other summer opportunities.
04/14/21 10:45pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board urges Penn to require vaccinations for all students for the fall 2021 semester.
04/08/21 2:49am
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board urges University administration take active steps to reduce sexual violence on campus in light of Pres. Biden's announced review of Title IX policies.
04/02/21 12:17am
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that students unable to come to campus next semester should still be able to take their desired classes virtually.
03/24/21 11:48pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that future employers and graduate schools should not discount or penalize Penn applicants for taking a few classes pass/fail during the pandemic.
03/17/21 9:38pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that Penn students must stop acting like normal behavior is appropriate during a pandemic, endangering their peers and the West Philadelphia community.
03/14/21 11:13pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that Penn must include West Philadelphians in its plan for vaccinating our community at-large.
03/03/21 11:24am
The Editorial Board argues that the University should hold an in-person commencement, but must take precautions to do so safely.
02/24/21 11:01pm
The Daily Pennsylvanian Editorial Board argues that President Biden's comments about student debt and the Ivy League disregard the reality of debt at these schools.
More Articles