Penn released its yield rate for the Class of 2019 last week, remaining steady around 66 percent. How did other Ivy League schools fare? 

Princeton: The University had a yield rate of 69.2 percent for the Class of 2018 and a year later, it has an even higher rate at 69.4 percent, representing Princeton's highest rate ever. In total, 1,324 students out of 1,909 admitted chose to attend the school. 

UPDATED: Princeton revised its yield rate after 14 admitted students decided to enroll a year later, dropping the rate to 68.6 percent, down from last year and no longer a school record.

HarvardThe Crimson reported that Harvard's yield rate remained steady at 81 percent. The rate was slightly higher for female students, going from 81 to 82 percent. The Crimson also reported that the proportion of Native American, African-American, Latino and Asian-American students in Harvard's Class of 2019 will be higher than the Class of 2018.

This post will be updated as other schools release their yield rates. It also incorrectly stated Brown's yield rate was 59.9 percent, when that was last year's rate. The DP regrets this error.