Assault

Mar. 3 — 22-year-old Arthur Williams of the 900 block of Henry Avenue was arrested for assaulting a 22-year-old male and then leaving the scene at the 100 Block of S. 39th Street. at around 7:30 p.m.

Burglary

Mar. 4 — An unaffiliated 57-year-old female reported that an unknown person entered the property on the 4000 block of Delancey Street without their permission and caused damage at around 7:45 a.m.

Sex Offense

Mar. 7 — An individual was reported for indecent exposure at the Medical Arts Offices at around 8:45 a.m.

Theft

Mar. 8 — 40-year-old Kendra Wilder who is unaffiliated with the University was arrested after an unaffiliated 39-year-old male reported her attempt to leave the Fresh Grocer with merchandise without rendering payment at around 11 p.m.

Mar. 8 — A 15-year-old male was arrested after an unaffiliated female reported that he attempted to leave Urban Outfitters with merchandise without rendering payment at around 4:30 p.m.

Mar. 7 — A 33-year-old unaffilitated male reported an unknown suspect took merchandise without paying from Radio Shack at 212 S. 40th Street at roughly 4:00 p.m.

Mar. 5 — An unaffiliated male reported that an unknown suspect entered a safe and removed money at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at around 3:00 p.m.

Mar. 5 — A male employee reported an iPad was taken from an unsecured drawer inside a secured office in the Graduate School of Education building around 10:30 a.m.

Mar. 3 — An 18-year-old female student reported that an unknown person took the front tire off her secured bike at Kings Court at around 11:30 p.m.

Mar. 2 — An 18-year-old male student reported that an unknown person took his unattended backpack at Huntsman Hall at around 6:30 p.m.

Mar. 2 — 21-year-old Eric Maloy of the 5600 block of Washington Avenue and unaffiliated with the University was arrested for stealing a 30-year-old male’s bicycle on the 4000 block of Market at around 12:45 p.m.

Mar. 2 — A 31-year-old female employee reported that an unknown person took her unattended laptop at David Rittenhouse Lab at around 10:45 a.m.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety.

The crime log has been revised to show that Kendra Wilder of the 2200 block of S. 56th Street was arrested on Mar. 8 for theft at the Fresh Grocer. The incident was first processed under a different alias, but at trial, the suspect’s official name was found to be Kendra Wilder.