View Crime Log: Feb. 3 – Feb. 9 in a larger map

Burglary

Feb. 9 — A 21-year-old male student reported his TV was stolen from his home on the 200 block of S. 42nd St. by an unknown suspect at around 7:30 p.m.

Assault

Feb. 5 — A 27-year-old female employee reported the suspect — a 29-year-old unaffiliated female — spit on her, and another 33-year-old female employee reported that the suspect punched her in the shoulder at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at around 3:15 a.m.

Theft

Feb. 8 — A 27-year-old female student reported her secured bike was taken by an unknown suspect at the Penn Law School building at around 5 p.m.

Feb. 7 — A 21-year-old female student reported that her secured bike was taken by an unknown suspect at Williams Hall at around 12:30 a.m.

Feb. 6 — An 18-year-old male student reported that his wallet containing credit cards and money was stolen by an unknown suspect from his room in Hill College House at around 8:30 p.m.

Feb. 6 ­— A 51-year-old female employee reported her secured bike was taken by an unknown suspect at Cohen Hall at around 3 p.m.

Feb. 5 — A 20-year-old male student reported his secured bike was taken by an unknown suspect at Hollenback Center on 30th South Street at around 7:00 p.m.

Feb. 5 — Belinda Green, a 35-year-old female of the 5400 block of Pine Street unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for leaving a Gap — at 3423 Walnut Street — with unpaid merchandise at around 3:35 p.m.

Feb. 3 — Ian Kernaghan, a 27-year old male of the 1600 block of Keystone Avenue, was arrested for breaking into a 19-year-old male student’s car and taking several pieces of property at around 11 p.m. on 36th and Sansom streets.

Other

Feb. 4 — Donald Grahamer, a 21-year-old unaffiliated male of the 700 block of Leonardville Road, Grant Sobocinski, a 20-year-old unaffiliated male of the 900 block of Victoria Circle and Kyle O’Neill, a 21-year-old unaffiliated male of the unit block of W. Wilson Circle, were arrested after officers told them to stop skateboarding and they refused to comply at Rodin College House at around 4:40 p.m.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety.