View Crime Map: November 23-30 in a larger map

Fraud
Nov. 29 — A man and a woman unaffiliated with the University reported unauthorized uses of their debit cards at Savory, located at 3417 Spruce St. at about 1:00 p.m.

Assault
Nov. 29 — Frederick Poles, 23, unaffiliated with the University and of the 5600 block of Baltimore Avenue, was arrested for an alleged confrontation during a domestic dispute at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia at about 6:15 p.m.

Nov. 29 — Shaun Durbin, 26, unaffiliated with the University and of the 2200 block of S. Hemberger Street., was arrested at the CVS Pharmacy located at 3409 Walnut St. for allegedly assaulting a police officer at about 4:15 p.m.

Robbery
Dec. 1 — A 20-year-old student reported that an unknown suspect attempted to physically take cash from him at Bank of America located at 3925 Walnut St. at about 10 p.m.

Theft
Dec. 1 — Computer accessories were reported stolen from Blockley Hall at about 5:30 p.m.

Nov. 30 — An unknown individual was reported to have taken merchandise from American Apparel at 3661 Walnut St. without paying at about 3:45 p.m.

Nov. 30 — An unknown suspect was reported to have taken merchandise from Urban Outfitters at 110 S. 36th St. without paying at about 5:45 p.m.

Other Assault
Nov. 30 — A known suspect was reported to have made threatening phone calls at Houston Hall at about 11:15 a.m.

Other Offense
Nov. 25 — Saniyyah Sultan, 32, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4500 block of Ditman Street, was cited for allegedly being in the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania without permission at about 8 p.m.
_
All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety._