In Sunday's meeting, the Undergraduate Assembly discussed new proposals to improve undergraduate research, increase campus bike safety and add early-morning food options for Muslims during Ramadan.

The UA passed the undergraduate research proposal, intended to increase collaboration between the Center for Undergraduate Research and Fellowships and the UA.

The UA also intends to hold a series of research fairs aimed at undergraduates and work with CURF to increase research opportunities.

With the passage of the Bike Safety proposal, the UA plans to work with the Division of Public Safety to continue bike safety and awareness efforts, as well as better enforce all bicycle, automobile and pedestrian legal policies on campus.

The UA also plans to work with Facilities and Real Estate Services to expand bike storage and safety options.

Finally, the UA passed a proposal to provide alternative options to the standard meal plan for Muslim students during Ramadan, such as pre-packaged breakfasts.

The UA also briefly discussed textbook affordability, Penn Course Review updates and the stair-painting projects in Claire Fagin Hall and several college houses.