View Larger MapRobbery:

Nov. 6 - Daniel Magee, 31, of the 8000 block of Elberton Avenue and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly demanding money with a note at the Starbucks on 34th and Walnut streets a little before 6:30 p.m.

Assault:

Nov. 2 - A female student, 21, reported that someone pushed and punched her at Smokey Joe's at 1:30 p.m.

Theft:

Nov. 1 - A woman, 21 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that her unattended purse was stolen from Natural Shoe, located at 220 S. 40th St., at 5 p.m.

Nov. 1 - A female University employee, 24, reported that someone broke into her vehicle in the Presbyterian Hospital parking lot and took loose change that was left in plain view at noon.

Nov. 2 - A man, 23 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone broke into his vehicle on the 3200 block of Chestnut Street and took a GPS device that was left in plain view at 9:30 a.m.

Nov. 3 - A female student, 28, reported that her unattended wallet was stolen from the Starbucks at 34th and Walnut streets a little before 1 p.m.

Nov. 4 - A male University employee, 32, reported that his laptop was stolen from an unsecured room in the Richards Building a little before 2 p.m.

Nov. 4 - A female University faculty member, 53, reported that someone stole personal items from her unsecured office in an Engineering laboratory on the 3200 block of Walnut Street a little before 2 p.m.

Nov. 4 - Someone stole pharmaceuticals from a cart at the Presbyterian Hospital a little before 4:30 a.m.

Nov. 5 - A male student, 28, reported that his secured bicycle was stolen from Huntsman Hall at 6:30 p.m.

Nov. 5 - A female student, 29, reported that her bicycle, secured with a cable lock, was stolen from Irvine Auditorium at 4:30 p.m.

Nov. 5 - A female student, 20, reported that someone took cash from her unattended wallet at the Richards Building a little before 3:30 p.m.

Nov. 5 - A female student, 22, reported that someone stole unattended items from Meyerson Hall at about noon.

Nov. 5 - A woman, 21 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone broke into her vehicle on the 4200 block of Sansom Street and stole items from the trunk at about noon.

Nov. 6 - A man, 40 and unaffiliated with the University, reported that someone broke into his vehicle on the unit block of South 42nd Street and stole items left in plain view a little before midnight.

Nov. 6 - A female student, 21, reported that someone broke into her vehicle on the 400 block of South 41st Street and stole her GPS device at 8:30 p.m.

Nov. 6 - Someone stole a secured computer from an office at the Presbyterian Hospital at 9:30 a.m.

Nov. 6 - Equipment was stolen from a secured vehicle at 3101 Walnut St. at 8:30 a.m.

DUI:

Nov. 5 - Pamela McGill, 56, of the 600 block of North Broad Street and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol on the 3600 block of Spruce Street at midnight.

-

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety