View Larger MapAssault

Oct. 24 - A male student, 18, reported that he was punched by several unknown suspects while walking on the 3900 block of Walnut Street at about 2:30 a.m.

Theft

Oct. 30 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 19, reported that someone took his cell phone from him on the 4000 block of Market Street at about 12:45 a.m.

Oct. 30 - An unknown suspect was reported to have removed construction equipment from a secured storage bin in the retail area of the Radian at 7:30 a.m.

Oct. 30 - A female University employee, 55, reported that someone broke the window to her vehicle on the 3100 block of Walnut Street and took property at about 4 p.m.

Oct. 30 - Adam Friedman, 25 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested at about 4:30 p.m. for allegedly leaving the Penn Bookstore, located at 3601 Walnut St., without paying for merchandise valued at $87.

Oct. 30 - A female student, 23, reported that someone took her unattended laptop in the Law School at about 5 p.m.

Oct. 30 - A female University employee, 36, reported that someone took her unattended purse from a drawer in the Life Science Building at about 8 p.m.

Oct. 29 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 77, reported a discrepancy in the amount of money returned to him after being admitted to Presbyterian Hospital at about noon.

Oct. 28 - A female University employee, 30, reported that someone took her unattended camcorder from the Anatomy Chemistry Building at about 11 a.m.

Oct. 28 - A female University employee, 32, reported that someone took her laptop and other personal items from the Richards Building at about noon.

Oct. 27 - Someone reported that an unknown suspect took his unattended backpack from Bucks County Coffee, located at 4000 Locust St., at about 3 p.m.

Oct. 25 - A female student, 20, reported that someone removed her purse from the back of her chair in Cosi, located at 140 S. 36th St., at about 2 p.m.

Oct. 24 - A male student, 25, reported that his secured bicycle was taken from the 3300 block of Walnut Street at about 1:30 a.m.

Oct. 24 - Robert Sims, 50, unaffiliated with the University, was arrested at about 1:30 p.m. for allegedly taking a wallet from a woman at Presbyterian Hospital.

Oct. 24 - A male student, 21, reported that two people took property from his unsecured vehicle on the 3900 block of Pine Street at about 11:15 p.m.

Fraud

Oct. 25 - Three unknown suspects were reported to have used counterfeit money to pay for food at Philly Diner, located at 3901 Walnut St., at about 3:30 a.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.