TheftNov. 7 — Alison Dayd, 21, who is unaffiliated with the University, was arrested at about 4:20 p.m. for allegedly attempting to steal about $50 worth of clothing from the Eastern Mountain Sports behind the Penn Bookstore.Nov. 7 — A person affiliated with the University reported that her camera, worth about $300, went missing from an unlocked lounge in Ware College House.Nov. 7 — A person affiliated with the University reported a laptop worth about $1,200 was missing from the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania at around 9 a.m. The laptop was reportedly taken from below the victim’s desk in a secured office.Nov. 9 — A person reported the theft of his camera, valued at about $300, from his golf cart bag at around 11:30 a.m. along Woodland Walk.Nov. 9 — Duane Hill, 32, who is unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for allegedly attempting to conceal and steal around $155 worth of merchandise from the Penn Bookstore at about 4:30 p.m. Nov. 13 — Vincent Ross, 24 and with unknown affiliation with the University, was arrested for the alleged theft of over $200 worth of items from lockers at Pottruck Gym.Robbery and BurglaryNov. 7 — Raymond Wicks, 50 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for robbery at the Pottruck Gym. The individual who reported him, who is affiliated with the University, said he saw Wicks searching through lockers.Nov. 8 — A person affiliated with the University reported that her credit card was stolen at the Penn Bookstore and was used to make over $1,000 in purchases.Nov. 9 — A burglary occurred at a residence at 39th Street and Baltimore Avenue at around 1:40 p.m. The victim reported that her door was forced open and two pocketbooks were removed.Nov. 9 — A highway robbery occurred at around 10:50 p.m. at 42nd and Pine streets. The victim, who is unaffiliated with the University, reported being approached by an unknown man and robbed of $60 and a cell phone at the point of a screwdriver.ConductNov. 7 — Zach Smith, 24 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for disorderly conduct at the Blarney Stone at 3929 Sansom St. Smith was refused entry and allegedly threw a firecracker into Blarney’s at around 1:30 p.m. There were no reported injuries or property damage.Nov. 7 — Reginald Crawford, 46 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for defiant trespass at around 7:45 a.m. on the 4000 block of Walnut Street. An individual who is unaffiliated with the University alerted authorities after allegedly seeing Crawford asleep in the common area of her residence.Nov. 11 — A Penn Police Department vehicle was vandalized by spray-paint on the driver’s side doors on Sansom Street.Drug and AlcoholNov. 9 — Amanda Bjennings, 25 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for possession of crack cocaine on the 3900 block of Ludlow Street at around 12:45 p.m.Nov. 9 — Eric Lubin, 50 and unaffiliated with the University, was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on South 33rd Street at around 2:20 a.m. Lubin was allegedly driving the wrong way down a one-way street and was stopped and questioned by authorities. All information was provided by Penn’s Division of Public Safety.