This weekend, Penn's campus will be packed with students, returning graduates and parents, whose activities will center around drinking, revelry and a healthy dose of some more drinking.

But Homecoming wouldn't be Homecoming without sports or welcome-back receptions, so there will also be a healthy dose of those, as well.

To kick off the numerous weekend receptions, the men's soccer team is holding its reception on Friday at 7 p.m. in Donaldson.

And to begin the weekend athletic festivities, the field hockey team welcomes Princeton at 7 p.m. on Franklin Field, for the first of many Penn-Princeton matchups.

Just one hour later, the alumni get into the action, as current and former Penn wrestlers battle it out at Hutch, followed by a gathering at the Pottruck Fitness Center.

Starting at 10 a.m. on Saturday, lightweight and women's crew host the Alumni Day Class Races on the Schuylkill, followed by a reception at the Penn Boathouse.

At 11 a.m., the swimming, fencing and football teams will welcome alumni in the Board Room, Mendelson and Donaldson, respectively, while the gymnastics team will congregate at 11:15 a.m. in Hutchinson Gymnasium.

At noon, women's soccer takes on Princeton on Rhodes Field, while at 2:30 p.m. the men take the field, with receptions following both games.

At 12:30 p.m., don't forget to get to Franklin Field to watch the football team take on the Tigers.

After the game, the men's basketball team plays the Red and Blue scrimmge, the track, lacrosse and squash teams will welcome alumni at Donaldson, Mendelson and the Ringe Squash Courts, respectively, and, the sprint football hosts a 5 p.m. reception in the Board Room.

And, in case two days of events haven't sated you, women's soccer hosts its alumnae game at noon on Sunday at Rhodes Field.