Mr. Larry Milburn Mr. Milburn graduated from Cheyney University. He said that he has "a lovely wife and has 3 beautiful children." He has a 10 year old girl, a 2 year old girl and a 9 year old son. He looks forward to being a full time artist Mr Milburn knew the best thing he could do was being an artist. Mr. Milburn is also a coach of a successful volleyball team. Volleyball team member Mattie Maddox said, " Mr. Milburn is a great volleyball teacher." Mr.Milburn said he wants to "take his students one step further than what their supposed to do." He believes that he can teach his students any thing that they believe in. "They have knowledge within themselves to develop throughout their entire lives," he said. Mr. Milburn started to work in the School District of Philadelphia in 1979. After 19 years, he is still teaching at Shaw Jr. High. Mr. Milburn wants to retire in 15 years. Mr. Milburn has lots of goals. One of his goals are is to be a principal, and another one of his goals is to be a baseball player. Mr. Milburn said his students are "very good in art.'' Taterra Luke who is one of his students and in brigdes community said "Mr. Milburn is not handsome and he is bald." Mr. Larry Milburn Larry Milburn, an art teacher and volleyball coach, started to work in the Philadelphia School District in 1979. He said he believes that he can teach his students anything they believe in. Mr. Milburn added that they have artistic knowledge to develop through their entire lives, based on what he has taught them at Shaw Jr. High School. He said he wants to take his students' abilities in the classroom and on the court one step further. Mr. Milburn students say they really appreciate his enthusiasm in teaching and coaching. Mattie Maddox, a player of his voleyball team, said "Mr. Milburn is a great volleyball teacher and he is very nice." Anderson Mitchell, an art student, said that he enjoys Mr. Milburn's art classes a lot. Mr. Milburn said he knew that the best thing he could do was to be an artist and pass on his skills to his students. Mr. Smith, a man who lived in his neighborhood, taught him how to draw and that inspired him to pursue art. Mr. Milburn said he likes working at Shaw Jr. High School because he wants to return what Mr. Smith gave him. Mr. Milburn also went to Saturday art classes at Flieshes to improve his art skills. He said he is married to a "beautiful" woman and has three kids––one 10 year-old daughter, a two year-old daughter and a nine year-old son. He also graduated from Cheney University. Mr. Milburn said he looks forward to being a full time artist in the future.