We applaud the WhartonWe applaud the WhartonSchool and the CollegeWe applaud the WhartonSchool and the Collegeof Arts and SciencesWe applaud the WhartonSchool and the Collegeof Arts and Sciencesfor allowing WhartonWe applaud the WhartonSchool and the Collegeof Arts and Sciencesfor allowing Whartonstudents to minor inWe applaud the WhartonSchool and the Collegeof Arts and Sciencesfor allowing Whartonstudents to minor inthe College.We applaud the WhartonSchool and the Collegeof Arts and Sciencesfor allowing Whartonstudents to minor inthe College._________________________ But the need for exposure to all different fields of study does not solely apply to Wharton students. College, Engineering and Nursing students should have this same luxury so that they can pursue a more diverse education as well. Wharton and the College are already working to provide College students with the same opportunities. But we urge the Engineering and Nursing schools to join Wharton and the College in a University-wide program which would allow any student from any other school to hold a minor in the school of their choice. This type of all encompassing program would provide all students with the equal opportunity to experience a wide array of academic fields and would be a perfect fit for the One University concept.