A man stole $250 from Friendly Flowers at simulated gunpoint Saturday afternoon, University Police said yesterday. Sergeant Larry Salotti said the robbery occurred at 2 p.m. in the 3925 Walnut Street store. Salotti said the suspect is a 5' 9" black male in his early 20s who wore a dark jacket, a black baseball cap, black jeans and black sneakers. In an unrelated incident, three men assaulted a 67 year-old male at 8:32 p.m. in the 100 block of South 40th Street on Saturday. One of the men struck the victim on the head, possibly with a stick. The suspects fled without taking any money. The victim, who did not get a good look at the suspects, was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. Salotti said he does not know if the victim was seriously injured. In another unrelated incident, $1500 worth of dental tools were taken from the basement of the University Dental School at 5:12 p.m. Saturday. Salotti said he does not know if the basement was locked or not. Salotti said that one of the suspects was 20 years old, measuring between 6' and 6' 2", and wearing an orange jacket. He said there is no description of the other two suspects. Staff writer Alec Schwartz contributed to this story.