The Arts House Dance Company will be taking audiences out of this world in the next two weeks. "You get taken through many dance worlds," said Wharton senior Kristy Stern, chairperson of the dance company, about the production that opens tonight. Tonight, as well as four other nights this weekend and next weekend, Arts House Dance, an entirely student and alumnae-run dance group, will perform its seventh annual production in Annenberg Center at the Harold Prince Theater at 8 p.m. The two and a half hour production, which includes 26 University students, encompasses 21 different numbers and will include several dance styles such as ballet, modern, jazz, tap, funk and experimental, and according to Stern, audience members do not need an appreciation of dance to enjoy the show. According to College senior Allison Rosenberg, artistic director of Arts House Dance Company, tonight's production is "a good way to get away from the ordinary Penn campus." While making last minute adjustments during last night's final rehearsal, many of the dancers seemed anxious while others seemed relaxed. Members of the group, which consists of 23 women and three men who have been practicing for a little more than four months, laughed and smiled as they practiced and chatted with each other. The company, which has been rehearsing since October, say they have grown very close. "We're a very cohesive group this year," said Rosenberg. "What separates us from other companies is that we have a strong company spirit," added Stern. "You'll be able to see it in the production." This year is particularly special for Rosenberg, Stern and other seniors in the production, not only because it is their last year in the company, but also because of recent publicity the group has received. "Since this is our last year, we're kind of sentimental about this one," said Rosenberg. The company, which holds auditions the beginning of each year, will be holding a free master dance class for those interested in dance after they've completed their productions. Tickets for the production are $5 and can be purchased on Locust Walk.