A University student was robbed at gunpoint early Friday morning near 42nd Street as he walked up Spruce Street, police said yesterday. The student told police that a dark complected man walked up to him at around 3 a.m., told him he had a gun, and demanded money and his watch. The attacker was approximately 30 years old, around five-feet, five-inches tall, and was last seen wearing a red sweatshirt and dark pants, police said. The man fled west on Spruce towards 43rd Street, according to University Police Sergeant Lawrence Salotti. Three other people were victims of strongarm robberies over the weekend, and a city man was robbed of his car at gunpoint near campus, police said. In two related incidents, a University student and a Temple University student were assaulted on the 3900 block of Chestnut Street late Friday night, Salotti said. The male University student reported being assaulted and injured in the eye by one of three males around 10:48 p.m.. Minutes later, the student's female friend reported being indecently assaulted by one of three juveniles, Salotti said. A 14-year-old suspect was apprehended by University Police in connection with the incident, Salotti said. University Police responded to several other incidents over the weekends: · A graduate student was assaulted by four or five male attackers on the 3200 block of Spruce Street at about 12:40 a.m. yesterday, police said. The male student sustained injuries to his knees but refused medical treatment. He told police that the four or five well-dressed attackers fled west on Spruce Street towards 33rd Street. · A burglar stole a stereo from a student's off-campus house after getting in through an unlocked second floor window Friday. The house, which is on 42nd Street between Walnut and Spruce streets, was apparently broken into around 11 p.m., Salotti said. · A man who is not affiliated with the University reported that two males stole his car at gunpoint on the 3800 block of Chestnut Street at 2:33 a.m., Saturday. The man also said that his friend was still in the rear seat of the car when the robbers stole it. Police had no further information on the incident. · A man was spotted going from room to room with a bag and taking things at the Clinical Research Building in the Medical Center complex Saturday. Building security officers saw the man on the fourth floor of the building and stopped him, but he fled. University Police stopped and arrested him around 11:15 p.m.. · Dental School security officers reported that two walkie-talkies were taken from a locked cabinet sometime Saturday night. · A male driver intentionally rammed into a female driver's car on the 3900 block of Walnut Street early yesterday morning, Salotti said. The man then exited his car, and stabbed the female driver in the hand and then fled in his vehicle with another man at around 1 a.m.