A University Student was robbed at gunpoint inside the Galaxy II Arcade on the 3900 block of Walnut Street Wednesday night, according to University Police Sergeant Michael Fink. The student told police he was approached by two males, one of whom had a gun, at around 9 p.m. and was forced to turn over $15 cash. The two suspects, both of whom were about six-feet tall, fled the scene, according to Fink. The gunman wore a long black leather trenchcoat, but there was no description for the second man. In a second robbery Wednesday, a complainant was robbed at gunpoint of his Murray mountain bike on 43rd Street between Walnut and Spruce Streets by two males at about 8:15 p.m., according to Fink. Both males were around 16 years old. One suspect wore dark clothing and was five feet, six inches tall while the other was five feet, eight inches tall and wore a red hat or red jacket, Fink said. University Police also responded to a report of a broken window at the Baskin Robbins store on the 3900 block of Walnut Street yesterday at 4:17 p.m., Fink said. One vagrant, who was wrestling with another vagrant, fell through the window and was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, but refused treatment for a cut on his nose. No one was arrested in the incident, Fink said. In a separate incident, two plainclothes University Police officers observed a drug transaction on the 3800 block of Sansom Street Wednesday night and arrested an area resident for possession of marijuana, Fink said. The man was taken to Philadelphia's West Detectives Division for processing. University Police also responded to a report of disorderly conduct at 3:30 a.m. yesterday on the 3400 block of Walnut street, Fink said. Three men were stopped and taken into University Police department headquarters, but only one was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct.