A man who is not affiliated with the University was assaulted and robbed by four or five males on the 38th Street footbridge during the early morning hours Saturday, according to University Police. The man, who refused medical treatment, was robbed of a jacket, $120 cash and a radio. The victim said that one of the attackers was light complected, about six-feet, one-inch tall and weighed about 150 pounds. He was last seen wearing a tan jacket and grey pants. The assault was one of four strongarm robberies and several burglaries that occurred on or near campus over the weekend, according to University Sergeant Lawrence Salotti. In an unrelated incident, a female University student was robbed by two men at the subway stop at 36th and Sansom streets at 6:14 p.m. Saturday, Salotti said. The woman, who was waiting on the west bound side of the subway tracks, was approached by two men from behind who demanded her knapsack. When she told the attackers that she only had clothes in her knapsack, they took $24 cash from her, Salotti said. Both suspects were about five-feet, 11 inches tall, and one suspect wore a black jacket, Salotti said. In an separate incident, a male University student was robbed as he was walking towards his residence near the corner of 33rd and Market streets at 11:30 p.m Saturday. The attacker jumped out of a car, hit the student in the face, and knocked him down, Salotti said. The attacker then robbed the student of $30 cash and jumped back into the car and fled, Salotti said. A second male suspect drove the car. Police have not apprehended the attackers. In the fourth incident, a female area resident was robbed in the McDonalds restaurant on the corner of 40th and Walnut streets at 7:30 p.m. Friday, according to police. The woman, who was waiting in line to pay, was pushed from behind by a man, who then grabbed $5 she was holding in her hand. The man, who fled the scene, was in his 20s, five-feet, 11 inches tall, weighed 150 pounds and had a medium complexion. The suspect was last seen wearing a brown leather jacket and jeans, Salotti said. Police also responded to several other incidents over the weekend: · A student's 1986 Honda car was stolen on 33rd Street near Smith Walk at about 7 p.m. Saturday. · University Police detained and released one man in a fight on 39th Street between Chestnut and Walnut streets at 1:42 a.m yesterday. The man was apprehended for striking another man, but the complainant could not identify the suspect, and he was released. · A Theta Xi brother observed a man leaving his fraternity's 3643 Locust Walk house at 10:30 p.m. Friday carrying a bicycle. University Police arrested the man on the west side of the 38th Street footbridge. · An unknown man attempted to burglarize a house on the 4200 block of Walnut Street at about 3 p.m. Saturday. The doors to the house were tampered with, but entry was not made.