Maria Sierotowicz has some stiff demands. She wants Sheldon Hackney put away for life, along with Michael Aiken and every University admissions officer. And while she's at it, she wants to shut the University down. Claimimg she was unfairly denied admission to the University, and 10 other schools, Sierotowicz filed suit against them all this week in federal court in Washington, D.C. Her 16-page complaint, written by herself, is almost completely unintelligible, breaks every rule of grammar and jumps from charge to charge almost randomly. Sierotowicz accuses the schools of malversations, frauds and denying her the right to "have a money, to settle own family." But in her 16-page complaint, she fails to outline exactly how she was discriminated against. She filed the suit against three campuses of the City University of New York, American University, George Washington University, Howard University, Trinity College in Washington D.C., the University of the District of Columbia, Georgetown University and LaSalle University. Sierotowicz, who is acting as her own attorney, filed the complaint in Washington D.C. Monday, but New York Telephone operators said there was no such person at the Brooklyn address she listed in the complaint. There are no listings for her in Washington or Philadelphia either. Sierotowicz has charged the University with violating her "Constitutional" rights, including the right to be educated, to chose a job of her interest, to have proper housing and to have "money which is a basis for human daily life." Sierotowicz claims she applied to the University for the fall 1990 semester and was rejected. She adds that she subsequently filed discrimination complaints against the University with the Office for Civil Rights. But the University is not concerned with the allegations Sierotowicz has slung, administrators said. Sierotowicz's complaint indicates that she attempted to use the federal Freedom of Information Act to see her personal and educational files, but was denied access. She alleges that the records are incorrect and that she has not had the opportunity to fix them. She also states that one campus of the City University used "force in stuffing" her into another program of study against her will. She adds that the university "made a some of malversations and the frauds" in her financial records while she was receiving federal and state financial aid. The complainant also alleges that the University and the other institutions have shirked their responsibilities to provide educational services for U.S. citizens and their children.