Three groups. Two concerts. One weekend. No instruments. The Pennchants, a sub-group of the Glee Club, will present Three Years of Gritz: A decade of perfect hominy tonight at 7:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. in the Annenberg School Theater. Also appearing at the Pennchants performance will be Arts House Dance and the Oxford Blues, an all female a cappella group from Haverford College. And though Pennchants co-Music Director Dan Polster, a College senior, did not wish to divulge the names of the songs that will make their debut tonight, he did say that such old favorites as "Fame" and "I Want You Back" would be performed. College senior Daniel Katz also said that the group, which is noted for their creative dance steps as well as their close harmonies, does not feel threatened with Arts House Dance on the same program. "We do some cheesy choreography," Katz said. "But most of the time our dancing is sexy, provacative and a bit nutty." "We do Korean fan dances," added Wharton senior Myong Leigh. "I've never seen Arts House do any of those." Also this weekend, the all male a cappella group Chord-on Blues will present a joint show with the all female group Quaker Notes called "West Philly 19104" in Kelly & Cohen's Restaurant. Wharton senior Rick Morris, the Chords' president, said that the idea of a joint show was not an unusual concept for the two groups. "The groups complement each other very well," Morris said. "So well, in fact, that four of our last five fall shows have been with Quaker Notes." The two groups will each do approximately 45 minutes of singing and will end with a joint rendition of "Shiny Happy People" originally recorded by pop group R.E.M. But Morris cautioned all fanatic fans of the television series of a similar name that none of the stars would be making guest appearances at the show. "Luke will not be here," Morris said. "Well, actually he canceled at the last minute, but I repeat, he will not be here. We don't need any riots on our hands." West Philly 19104 opens tonight at 8 p.m. and continues tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. and again at 10:00 p.m. Tickets for both the Pennchants show and the Chords/Quaker Notes show are available on Locust Walk.