Three University students were robbed at gunpoint Saturday night in two separate incidents occurring within an hour, University Police said. In addition, University Police responded to two other robberies, a simple assault, a report of a man brandishing a gun, and several burglaries over the weekend. A male student reported being robbed at gunpoint by two men riding bikes on the 4200 block of Walnut Street at 10:37 p.m. Saturday, according to University Police Lieutenant Susan Holmes. The attacker struck the student on the left side of his head with the gun, but did not steal anything, Holmes said. University Police responded to a second gunpoint robbery of two students on the corner of 36th and Sansom streets just an hour after the first incident. The male and female University students were robbed of $24 by a teenage male riding a bike at 11:38 p.m Saturday, Holmes said. The attacker, who was 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighed about 150 pounds, was last seen riding on a dirtbike and wearing a green shirt, blue jeans, and a coral necklace as he headed west on Sansom. University Police also responded to a report of a man brandishing a gun on the corner of 40th and Locust streets at 11:36 p.m Saturday, according to Holmes. The man, wearing a red hooded sweatshirt, was last seen heading west on Locust Street. University Police stopped a man fitting the description later that night, but because the man had no outstanding warrants, he was released. In a separate incident, University Police received a report of a strongarm robbery of a University student at 11:32 p.m. Friday on 41st Street between Walnut and Spruce streets. A male student was robbed of his Trek Mountain bike when a man approached and threatened him. The man was about 5 feet, 7 inches tall, had a thin build and short hair and was wearing a long grey jacket. He was last seen heading north on 41st Street towards Chestnut Street. In a separate incident, two male University students were robbed by two male attackers in a University parking lot on the corner of 38th and Walnut streets Friday night, according to Holmes. Two suspects approached and demanded money from the two students at 12:39 a.m. Saturday. When the students resisted, the men attacked them. Both students refused medical treatment. The attackers fled, and University Police recovered a golf club at the scene. It is unclear whether the attackers used the club against the students. In other incidents over the weekend: · University Police responded to a report of a simple assault in High Rise East at 5:16 a.m. yesterday, according to Holmes. A female student reported that her boyfriend assaulted her, but later refused to press charges when University Police arrived. · Holmes said University Police who responded to a burglary in a room in the Quadrangle at 1:40 a.m. Sunday morning. The room was ransacked and a note including sexual references was left. It is unknown whether anything was stolen. · University Police also responded to a report of disorderly conduct, broadcast on the Philadelphia Police radio, at the corner of 38th and Chestnut streets at 1:49 a.m yesterday. Philadelphia Police arrested one man and University Police helped control the crowd, according to Holmes. · In a separate incident, University Police responded to a report of a burglary at 7:44 p.m. Friday at 212 south 41st street. A rear window was opened, and clothing was taken, Holmes said. · University Police also responded to a report of a burglary of a man's Trek Mountain bike was stolen at 229 south 41st Street at 9:58 a.m. Friday. · A Ford Mustang was stolen from a University parking lot at 32nd and Walnut streets at about 6:00 p.m Friday. · In addition, a second car was stolen from a University Parking Lot on the north side of Franklin Field at 10:27 p.m. Saturday, Holmes said.