Two University faculty members were robbed by two men of $60 cash on the 4500 block of Spruce Street around 7:50 p.m. Sunday, University Police reported yesterday. The robbers, one 20 to 23 years old and the second 16 to 17 years old, threatened that they had a gun, police said. University Police had no other information on the incident. In a separate and unrelated incident, a woman was robbed at gunpoint yesterday morning by two men, who were later caught by University Police, on the 3900 block of Spruce Street. University Police received the report of an armed robbery around 5 a.m yesterday, and caught and arrested two men, Keenan Weatherspoon, of the 1900 block of north 19th Street, and Faranti Lewis, of the 7200 block of Cornell Street, according to Sergeant Michael Fink. The woman identified both men as the robbers, and Fink said both men will be charged with robbery and related offenses. In a separate incident, three telephones, a computer and some wedding gifts were stolen from Meyerson Hall over the weekend. According to Fink, police responded to the report of a burglary around 4:10 p.m. Sunday. In an unrelated incident, two juveniles wearing "ninja-type" masks, one of whom was carrying a kitchen knife, were arrested for running around in Vance Hall, Fink said. Fink said he and another officer responded to the call and caught one of the youths in a stairwell, while the second juvenile was caught by University Police beneath the footbridge at 38th Street and Locust Walk. Police arrested the juveniles for trespassing and recovered one knife with a eight to 10 inch blade. There were no injuries. In a separate incident, University Police responded to a call at 333 Blockley Hall, the office of the Medical School's Facilities Management, that a University employee, who was about to be fired, "threatened to get a gun and go back to kill a supervisor," Fink said. No one was injured and University detectives are investigating the matter, Fink said.