Several hundred copies of a facebook for upperclassmen arrived on campus Friday, about two weeks later than originally planned, the book's managing editor said yesterday. College senior Joe Koltun, a member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, said delays at the printer and later with the shipping company pushed back the delivery date, which was originally scheduled for "September 1 or maybe a couple of days later." Koltun said students who want to buy the $10 book, called Faces in the Crowd, or pick up the copy they already ordered can go to a table that will be set up on Locust Walk from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, for the next two weeks. He said about 200 copies of the book have been sent to the homes of students who paid an extra $3 to have the book shipped home. Koltun said although former Alpha president Geoffrey Cousins is the facebook's editor and developed the project with his fraternity last year, Cousins handed the project over to Koltun over the summer after Cousins graduated and "there was no one else to keep things going." Koltun said the sale of the book "is no longer a charity function," adding that most of the profits will be used to pay the publisher, University Allied Publishers. He said he and Cousins, possibly along with some ATO brothers now working on the project, will divide the remainder of the profits. The book, modeled after the Freshman Record, contains photos of sophomores, juniors and seniors, along with their home address and school in the University. Koltun said a student's freshman year photo was used if the student did not send in a new picture, and because that happened in all but 300 cases, the majority of the book's pictures are old. "Hopefully we'll get more new pictures in the future," he said. He said 70 students expressly requested that their picture not appear in the facebook at all. In those cases a large "P" fills the space reserved for the picture.