A female graduate student sustained minor injuries when she was robbed last night in front of the Class of '23 Ice Rink, University Police said yesterday. According to University Police Spokesperson Sylvia Canada, the student was walking west on the south side of the 3100 block of Walnut Street at 6:45 p.m when a car stopped on the street just behind her. A man jumped out of the car, grabbed her purse, knocking her to the ground where she hit her head, Canada said. The man got back into the car and fled west, the student told police. Canada said the assailant was probably the only person in the car because the student saw him enter the car on the driver's side and did not mention seeing anyone else in the car with him. Canada said the student described her assailant as a male wearing a brown leather jacket. The assailant's car was white. No further description was available of the assailant or the vehicle. Philadelphia Police's 18th District and the University's Victim Support Services were both notified about the incident. Canada said there are no suspects in the incident and that the incident was being investigated by University and Philadelphia Police.