Students can judge for themselves tonight when the 13-member troupe opens its new show, described by College senior and Penn-Six President Billy Fenrich as "a veritable potpourri of entertainment." The two-hour show reflects the group's philosophy of blending music and humor, with something to which audiences of every age can relate. For the '80s crowd, there are songs like "Hungry Like the Wolf", while those who cherish the '70s will appreciate "Superfreak". And for still older generations, there's "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." But members of the group refused to divulge their "secret weapons" -- songs Penn-Six has never performed, but that they hope will please the crowds. "There's a big element of surprise," Fenrich said. "Part of the special experience of Penn-Six is not knowing what to expect." Penn-Six members work hard at their rehearsals, but they work as hard at enjoying themselves as they do sharpening their act. It's often hard to distinguish when they're actually practicing or when they are only joking. "A capella is a lot of fun to do," said College freshman Peter Eliot. "We enjoy what we do, and it carries over into the audience." According to Fenrich, the group always manages to "crack the whip" in the final days and the show comes together. "We're fun for the students," said Wharton sophomore Ed Matz, the group's musical director. "Relax and have fun," he added. "Grab some wood . . . Bub!" will play tonight and tomorrow at the Harrison Auditorium at the University Museum at 8 p.m. Tickets are $5 and will be on sale on Locust Walk and at the door.