For students looking for other ways to preview University shows on campus, here comes PENNtertainment This Week, University Television's new show highlighting performing arts. Daneberg, also a member of Off-The-Beat, has been involved with performing groups for many years, and the show's producer, College junior Heidi Howard, said that "she puts a part of her own life on the show." The first show, which premiered last Tuesday on UTV, featured Mask and Wig and an on-studio skit by Off-the-Beat. Each week, different performing groups at Penn will have an on-studio performance, either a skit or a song, and there will be interviews with different members of the groups, as well as a backstage look at the shows. "You can see a scene from a show and you know what you're paying money to see," Daneberg said. "It's like a movie preview." Some performing groups will be able to use the show "as a publicity vehicle," said Howard. "[It's] free publicity," Daneberg said. "It's a lot easier than putting posters. "We're trying to get groups the week of their performance," she added. The producer is also "hoping to get more of an audience" by having contests in which viewers could win tickets for different shows. Tonight's show includes a preview of Theatre Arts program's Romeo and Juliet, and a performance by Without a Net. Next week's show will be a Glee Club special highlighting the different groups in the club, and there will also be a segment on Bloomers, who also have a production next week. PENNtertainment This Week is UTV's second attempt at on-campus performing arts, having taken Penn Performances off the air several years ago. The weekly half-hour show airs Tuesday nights at 7 p.m., and reruns go on at the top of every odd hour, 24 hours a day, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.