No charges are likely to be filed in the two indecent assaults reported to University Police this past weekend. Victims in both assaults reported the incidents to police but decided not to press charges and either could not or would not identify their assailants. In the first incident, two female Rosemont College students told police at about 3:30 a.m. Saturday that they had been the victims of an indecent assault at the St. Anthony's Hall fraternity house at 3736 Locust Walk. They reported that a brother, or friend of a brother, approached them at a party, grabbed cups of beer from their hands and then dumped the beer on them. The students said the assailant then grabbed them on the breasts and buttocks. The students first called Philadelphia Police. University Police then also responded. Police could not file charges because the two students declined to return to the house to identify the assailant. Police responded to a similar incident on Locust Walk that night. University Police spokesperson Sylvia Canada said a female student said she and another student were walking west on Locust Walk when a male broke off from a group and hit her in the chest. Canada said the student said she wasn't sure if the male was touching her or punching her. While the student was reporting the incident to police, she saw a male pass by resembling her assailant. Police stopped the man and checked to see if he had any outstanding warrants. The victim, however, could only identify the man by his clothing, not his face, and could not press charges.