Many graduating students departing for jobs in the real world find it hard to leave the University. They say that they've gotten used to the community here, and in their job searches they look for a company that offers its employees an ambience similar to the University's. And every year, a few graduating students find it. They become University employees while they search for longer-term options. "Junior year, I started thinking about what I wanted to do," Silverman said. "I was thinking about staying in a university setting. I'd been working in the Admissions Office for four years. It became something I was really, really interested in." Although Silverman also interviewed for teaching positions at several private high schools and for jobs with a few theater companies, she decided to accept the position in the Admissions Office. "For me it's a chance to be able to experience the University in a different way," Silverman said. "Living in Center City, while working at the University gives me the ability to take advantage of both worlds." Silverman also hopes to take classes for a master's degree in English at the University. Since she is a University employee, Silverman can take the classes at a reduced cost. Bob Tinter graduated in 1989 with dual majors in history and political science. Today he works for the University's Drug and Alcohol Resource Center. "I was loking for jobs generally in Philadelphia," Tinter said. While he works at the University, Tinter said he is also applying to law schools and is using the resources at the Career Planning and Placement Service.