During the Undergraduate Assembly’s first meeting of the newly elected general body Sunday night, two internal elections took place.

The body elected College junior and UA Representative Jon Monfred, Engineering junior and UA Representative Matt Rosenberg, and College and Nursing junior and UA Representative Spencer Stubbs to the University Council.

“The UA Executive Board is thrilled with our University Council Representatives, who bring a diversity of perspectives and hail from all four undergraduate schools,” College sophomore and UA President Dan Bernick said. “The representatives have strong voices and discerning minds that will make them powerful student advocates.”

College freshman Chinyere Agbai, College freshman Danielle Golub and College freshman Anthony Cruz competed for the right to manage the Tangible Change fund, with Agbai ultimately winning the position. T-Change is a $40,000 fund that supports events hosted by campus groups.

The UA also unanimously confirmed the appointment of Monfred as speaker pro tempore. Monfred will take up College sophomore and UA Speaker Will Smith’s role if Smith is ever unable to preside.

The UA also announced its newly elected internal committee directors.

Engineering and Wharton junior Andrew Staniforth will be the Academic Affairs Committee director and Wharton freshman Christian Cortes will be the new Civic and Philadelphia Engagement Committee director.

Additionally, Wharton sophomore Tiffany Zhu will be the new Dining, Sustainability and Facilities Committee director, and College sophomore Julio Albarracin will be the Student Life Committee director.

Bernick is confident that the new committee leadership is “ready, willing and able to make great changes for Penn students.”

“Our committee directors bring clear visions and valuable expertise to their posts, and we have every confidence they are dedicate to improving our University,” he said.

During the meeting, UA members also addressed the current status of Tech Office Hours, a UA-sponsored service that allows student groups to receive short-term advising and basic guidance on technical issues.

Smith announced that since the inception of Tech Office Hours in late March, the UA has successfully resolved requests from three student groups.

“The service is up and running and going successfully,” he said.

The UA will resume its general body meetings in September, when it will elect the two new members of UA budget committee.