Articles by Daily Pennsylvanian Sports Editors

20 hours ago
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, a pair of cousins dominated for sprint football, a month-long shutout streak came to an end, and Penn football failed to stop Yale's ground game.
10/19/18 10:45pm
Follow along as Penn football looks to defeat the Yale Bulldogs under the lights at Franklin Field
10/08/18 7:16pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, season-long trends, both positive and negative, continued, Penn football survived a furious comeback, and a field hockey player found success against a familiar opponent.
10/02/18 12:21am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, defenses across the board had an impressive weekend, and football gave up touchdowns to an unlikely group of players.
09/24/18 2:49am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, scoreless streaks were extended for Penn's two soccer teams, running backs kept the ball moving, and defenses came up strong.
09/13/18 1:41pm
Football season is back! Take a look at The Daily Pennsylvanian's Football Preview, where we go in-depth on the most important players, questions, and themes surrounding Penn football this season.
04/23/18 5:34pm
It's been yet another strong year for Penn Athletics to date. Decades-long title droughts have been broken; equally lengthy individual records have fallen. But here's DP Sports' breakdown of the best of the best in all facets of Penn sports.
04/16/18 3:40am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn gymnastics's big day at Nationals, women's lacrosse's offensive explosion, and some shutdown pitching from baseball make the list.
04/12/18 12:47am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's tennis has a streak snapped, men's lacrosse has a furious comeback, track breaks even more records, and softball goes on a hit parade.  
04/02/18 2:00am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's lacrosse has a furious comeback, track breaks even more records, while baseball and softball defenses feature. 
03/27/18 12:14am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's lacrosse got a stellar offensive effort, women's track breaks records, while baseball and softball defenses feature. 
03/14/18 10:59pm
Penn men's basketball is competing in the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 11 years. Follow along with our coverage of the team's journey to Wichita.
03/14/18 1:00am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's and women's lacrosse rely on their goalies, wrestling clinches NCAA bids, alongside men's basketball, who won the Ivy title. 
02/26/18 6:17am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's basketball comes up with another big output offensively, swimming and track and field win Ivy titles, and both lacrosse teams along secure huge wins alongside men's basketball.
02/19/18 4:37am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn women's basketball's huge second half, new records in swimming and track and field, and a goalie stepping up big time for women's lacrosse. 
02/12/18 4:48am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's basketball wins two and loses one, all on huge individual offensive outputs, while women's basketball featured a huge individual effort of its own. 
02/05/18 6:09pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn gymnastics flirts with perfection on beam, wrestling manages a come-from-behind win, and basketball continues to dominate. 
02/05/18 5:07am
Dear Princetonian children, little brothers, and the editors of what apparently passes for a paper: Well, well, well, how the turn tables.
01/29/18 4:54am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, track and field continues to break school records, women's basketball dominated a completely overmatched Gwynedd Mercy, and gymnastics excelled on floor.
01/22/18 3:32am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, more school and pool records fall, and Penn men's squash runs up against an opponent it cannot handle.
More Articles