Articles by Daily Pennsylvanian Sports Editors

12 hours ago
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn football's defense stuffs the run, men's soccer finishes the season strong, and women's basketball's dominance continues.
11/16/19 10:49am
One week after grinding out a narrow one-point win over Cornell on Homecoming Saturday, Penn football is back in action against Harvard.
11/13/19 6:28pm
The men are set for their home opener, as the group hosts La Salle at the Palestra. The women's team will take on NJIT looking to build off of a dominant opening effort against Siena on Saturday.
11/10/19 9:49pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn football gets a burst from a new quarterback and men's and women's soccer wrap up their seasons while the basketball teams get theirs underway.
11/09/19 12:49pm
Penn football faces Cornell in a Homecoming Saturday game where both sides are looking for their second Ivy League win of the season.
11/05/19 7:05pm
The Red and Blue are by no means easing into the season, as they begin their 2019-20 campaign with a road matchup against Alabama.
11/04/19 8:50pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's cross country wins the Ivy Heps, Ryan Cragun continues his monster season, and coach Bill Wagner says goodbye to Penn sprint football.
11/03/19 9:41pm
En route to leading the Quakers to a win at the Ivy League Heptagonal Cross Country men's championship, the junior finished as the individual runner-up in 24:38.3.
11/02/19 12:37pm
Penn football looks to get its first Ivy League win on Saturday, as the group takes on Brown at Franklin Field.
10/27/19 11:06pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn sprint football blows out Alderson Broaddus, men's soccer pulls off a historic win, and Elita van Staden keeps her hot stretch going.
10/26/19 12:06pm
After a lopsided defeat last weekend to Columbia, Penn football hits the road again in search of its first Ivy League victory against Yale. 
10/20/19 10:15pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, both of Penn's football teams struggle on offense, Penn women's soccer proves it can close out games, and and field hockey puts one in at the last moment. 
10/19/19 12:51pm
Penn football makes the trip up to Columbia on Saturday in search of its first Ivy League victory of the season. 
10/19/19 9:30am
Penn women's and men's basketball will show off their new-look teams for the 2019-20 season for the first time at the Red and Blue Scrimmages on Saturday.
10/13/19 10:21pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Karekin Brooks puts up eye-popping numbers, Joey Bhangdia continues his League-leading season, and field hockey pulls off two overtime wins.
10/12/19 11:30am
Penn football takes on Sacred Heart in the final nonconference game of the season with a chance to win their first home game of the year. 
10/06/19 10:14pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, sprint football grinds it out on the ground, a field hockey sophomore puts in another full shift, and both men's and women's soccer prevail in shoutout environments.
10/06/19 10:09pm
This weekend against Chestnut Hill, the Quakers got an all-time performance from sophomore running back Laquan McKever, who powered the team to its third straight victory.
10/04/19 5:45pm
Fresh off its season-opening win at Lafayette, Penn football opens its Ivy League season  against Dartmouth on ESPNU. 
09/29/19 9:37pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, sprint football lights up the scoreboard, volleyball struggles against Princeton, and field hockey bounces back in a big way.
More Articles