Articles by Daily Pennsylvanian Sports Editors

01/12/19 6:28pm
A week ago, Penn men's basketball struggled offensively and ultimately lost a sloppy, physical game at Princeton, 68-65, in overtime. The Quakers now get a chance for revenge as the Tigers travel to the Palestra. 
01/05/19 6:24pm
The Ivy League slate has finally arrived. Penn and Princeton open the conference's basketball season with a doubleheader at Princeton's Jadwin Gymnasium. The women tip off at 2pm and the men follow at 5. 
12/11/18 10:21pm
Follow along as Penn men's basketball looks to defeat reigning national champion Villanova in a Tuesday night matchup in the Palestra. 
12/10/18 4:50am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, track and field set all kinds of records in wins over Harvard, while men's and women's basketball earned comfortable victories over non-conference opponents.  
12/08/18 7:13pm
Follow along as Penn men's basketball looks to defeat La Salle in its first Big 5 game of the season.
12/04/18 11:59pm
Follow along as Penn men's basketball looks to defeat Miami in a Tuesday night showdown at the Palestra.
12/03/18 2:37am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's squash continued its hot start, wrestling saw production from several freshmen, and school records were broken by athletes on track and field.
11/19/18 10:31pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, men's and women's basketball teams had rebounding totals at opposite ends of the spectrum, football beat the spread, and wrestling's freshmen continue to step up. 
11/17/18 5:28pm
Follow along as Penn football looks to defeat the Princeton Tigers in a Saturday showdown in Princeton, N.J.
11/13/18 12:15am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, both Penn and women's basketball saw key contributions from bench players, football struggled to hold onto the ball, and men's soccer finished its season the way it knows best.
11/10/18 5:39pm
Follow along as Penn football looks to defeat the Harvard Crimson in a homecoming showdown at Franklin Field.
11/09/18 11:29pm
Follow along as Penn men's basketball looks to defeat Rice in a Friday night showdown at the Palestra starting at 8:00 p.m.
11/06/18 11:16pm
In this special edition of Is Stat So?, take a look at some of the most interesting stats from last year's men's and women's basketball teams. From star players to key team numbers, relive how the Quakers fared a season ago.  
11/05/18 6:33am
With schedule highlights, projected starters, player features, and coach profiles, the basketball supplement has everything fans need to know about Penn men’s and women’s basketball for the upcoming 2018 - 2019 season.
11/02/18 8:36pm
Follow along as Penn football looks to defeat the Cornell Bears in a Friday night showdown in Ithaca, N.Y.
10/29/18 2:32am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Karekin Brooks ran all over Brown's defense, women's soccer clinched a share of an Ivy title for the first time in nearly a decade, and men's soccer finally ended its winless streak.
10/22/18 2:34am
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, a pair of cousins dominated for sprint football, a month-long shutout streak came to an end, and Penn football failed to stop Yale's ground game.
10/19/18 10:45pm
Follow along as Penn football looks to defeat the Yale Bulldogs under the lights at Franklin Field
10/08/18 7:16pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, season-long trends, both positive and negative, continued, Penn football survived a furious comeback, and a field hockey player found success against a familiar opponent.
More Articles