Articles by Daily Pennsylvanian Sports Editors

01/18/20 12:43pm
After dropping two consecutive games to Princeton to open the Ivy League season, Penn men's basketball returns to Big 5 play on Saturday against Saint Joseph's at the Palestra.
01/10/20 5:05pm
Penn men's basketball is back in action against Princeton just six days after losing to the Tigers in the Ivy League opener for both teams.
01/04/20 6:47pm
Penn men's basketball faces its rival Princeton at the Palestra Saturday night in the first Ivy League contest of the season.
12/08/19 9:47pm
Freshman guard Kayla Padilla proved that in just her first season for the Red and Blue, she is more than capable of running the offense for Penn.
12/08/19 9:40pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Kayla Padilla continues to be a force on the court, swimming races past the competition, and Evan Lee set a program record in the heptathlon.
12/04/19 6:18pm
Coming off a 2-1 showing at the Wooden Legacy, Penn men's basketball is back in the Philadelphia area to face Big 5 rival Villanova.
12/01/19 9:46pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's and women's basketball hit the road for contests on Thanksgiving weekend.
11/24/19 10:15pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's basketball knocks off another power conference opponent, squash continues its recent dominance, and Karekin Brooks hits a milestone mark.
11/23/19 3:52pm
After falling to Lafayette on Tuesday night, Penn men's basketball travels to Providence on Saturday to take on the Friars.
11/17/19 10:43pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn football's defense stuffs the run, men's soccer finishes the season strong, and women's basketball's dominance continues.
11/16/19 10:49am
One week after grinding out a narrow one-point win over Cornell on Homecoming Saturday, Penn football is back in action against Harvard.
11/13/19 6:28pm
The men are set for their home opener, as the group hosts La Salle at the Palestra. The women's team will take on NJIT looking to build off of a dominant opening effort against Siena on Saturday.
11/10/19 9:49pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn football gets a burst from a new quarterback and men's and women's soccer wrap up their seasons while the basketball teams get theirs underway.
11/09/19 12:49pm
Penn football faces Cornell in a Homecoming Saturday game where both sides are looking for their second Ivy League win of the season.
11/05/19 7:05pm
The Red and Blue are by no means easing into the season, as they begin their 2019-20 campaign with a road matchup against Alabama.
11/04/19 8:50pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's cross country wins the Ivy Heps, Ryan Cragun continues his monster season, and coach Bill Wagner says goodbye to Penn sprint football.
11/03/19 9:41pm
En route to leading the Quakers to a win at the Ivy League Heptagonal Cross Country men's championship, the junior finished as the individual runner-up in 24:38.3.
11/02/19 12:37pm
Penn football looks to get its first Ivy League win on Saturday, as the group takes on Brown at Franklin Field.
10/27/19 11:06pm
In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn sprint football blows out Alderson Broaddus, men's soccer pulls off a historic win, and Elita van Staden keeps her hot stretch going.
10/26/19 12:06pm
After a lopsided defeat last weekend to Columbia, Penn football hits the road again in search of its first Ivy League victory against Yale. 
More Articles