View Crime Map: Sept. 9 – Sept. 15 in a larger map

Theft

Sept. 15 — A male Penn employee, 45, reported that an unknown suspect took his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock on the 200 block of S. 34th Street at about 3:45 p.m.

Sept. 15 — A male Penn student, 44, reported that an unknown suspect took his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock from the 3600 block of Hamilton Walk at 8:30 a.m.

Sept. 15 — An unknown suspect was reported to have taken merchandise without paying from Urban Outfitters at 110 S. 36th St. at about 8:30 p.m.

Sept. 14 — A 61 year-old male, unaffiliated with the University, reported that an unknown suspect took his cell phone at about 8:00 p.m. on the 4000 block of Market Street.

Sept. 14 — A male student, 27, reported that an unknown suspect took his bicycle, secured with a cable lock, at about 6:15 p.m. from the 3700 block of Walnut Street.

Sept. 14 — Tiyanna Robinson, unaffiliated with the University and a resident of the 3900 block of Market Street, was arrested for allegedly taking items from Fresh Grocer at 4001 Walnut St. without paying at about 6:15 p.m.

Sept. 14 — A known offender was reported to have taken cash from a register at University Pizza at 4026 Market St. at about 6:00 p.m.

Sept. 14 — A female unaffiliated with the University reported that an unknown suspect took her unattended iPod at Wawa located at 3604 Chestnut St. at about 5:15 p.m.

Sept. 14 — A male student, 33, reported that an unknown suspect took a wallet from his suitcase at about 2:00 p.m. at the Inn at Penn at 3600 Sansom St.

Sept. 12 — A male student, 20, reported that an unknown suspect removed his unsecured bike from the 200 block of S. 33rd Street at about 6:30 p.m.

Sept. 12 — A male reported that an unknown suspect removed his unattended wallet at about 4:15 p.m. from the 400 block of Guardian Drive.

Sept. 12 — A male student, 24, reported that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock at about 12:30 p.m. from the 3700 block of Walnut Street.

Sept. 12 — A male student, 22, reported that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock at about noon from the 200 block of S. 37th Street.

Sept. 11— A male student, 19, reported that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock from the 200 block of S. 39th Street at about 7:15 p.m.

Sept. 9 — A female student, 20, reported an unknown suspect took her unattended purse at Copabanana at 4000 Spruce St. at about 7:45 p.m.

Sept. 9 — An unknown suspect was reported to have taken merchandise from Radio Shack at 212 S. 40th St. without paying at about 7:30 p.m.

Sept. 9 — Robin Goldsmith, 41, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1200 block of South Bonsall Avenue, was arrested for allegedly taking items from Gap at 3401 Walnut St. without paying at about 6:15 p.m.

Sept. 9 — A male Penn student, 25, reported that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle that was secured with a cable lock from the 200 block of S. 40th Street at about 2:30 p.m.

Sept. 9 — A female Penn employee, 47, reported that an unknown suspect took cash from a desk drawer at Presbyterian Hospital at about 12:45 p.m.

Assault

Sept. 9 — Dawn Mains, 30, a woman unaffiliated with the University and of the unit block of Baltimore Avenue, was arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer at Stouffer College House at about 11:45 p.m.

Vandalism

Sept. 12 — An unknown suspect vandalized a golf cart at Leidy Lab at about 11 p.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.