In a recent list of top "work hard, play hard" schools, the University of Pennsylvania took the number one spot, according to Business Insider.

Gathering data from schools all over the nation, Business Insider has compiled four separate rankings of schools from the consummate college ranking site Niche. The rankings system effectively disregarded schools that were ranked solely on the basis of social life only or academic rigor.

Coming in at number thirty on the Insider’s ranking is Wake Forest University. Wake Forest offered a middle ground between manageable academics and a regular social scene rooted in Greek Life. The Insider gave Wake Forest a ranking of A+ in terms of academic intensity and a A grade in the party scene category.

Business Insider listed Rice University at the middle of its list. Number fifteen sure knows how to have fun, but having a lenient alcohol policy helps, too. Interviewed students commented on the superiority of the university’s parties in comparison to those at state schools, being sure also to mention that the academics as the primary appeal of the school.

Other notable schools that appear on the list include sports powerhouses like USC (23) and UNC Chapel Hill (25). Noticeably absent, however, is NCAA tourney regular Duke.

According to the Business Insider, Penn pulls above the rest of the pack, with the weekends of NSO, St. Patrick’s Day and Fling leading the deeply rooted party life.