View Crime map: Nov. 19-25 in a larger map
Assault

Nov. 20 — A female University employee, 34, reported at about 4 p.m. to Philadelphia Police that she was assaulted during a domestic dispute on the 4200 block of Osage Street.

Nov. 20 — Marlowe Clory, 47, unaffiliated with the University and of the 6200 block of Dickens Avenue, was arrested at about 9:00 p.m. for allegedly assaulting a police officer on the 200 block of S. 40th Street.

Theft

Nov. 23 — Two male students, 23 and 32, reported at about 7:30 p.m. that someone removed their unattended items in the Moore School Building, at 230 S. 33rd St.

Nov. 23 — Raymond Boyce, 26, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4300 block of Frankford Avenue, was arrested at about 3:45 p.m. for allegedly removing merchandise from the Penn Bookstore, at 3601 Walnut St., without paying.

Nov. 23 — A female student, 20, reported at about 2:15 p.m. that someone removed her wallet on the 4000 block of Walnut Street.

Nov. 22 — At about 11:30 a.m., items were reported to have been removed from a secured vehicle on the 3700 block of Walnut street.

Nov. 22 — A female University employee, 41, reported at about 11:30 a.m. that someone removed her unattended items from Hill Pavilion, at 380 University Ave.

Nov. 22 — At about 10:30 a.m., items were reported to have been removed from a vehicle on the 3700 block of Spruce Street.

Nov. 21 — A female student, 26, reported at about 5 p.m. that someone removed her unattended items from Hill Pavilion.

Nov. 21 — A male student, 22, reported at about 1:30 a.m. that his bicycle was removed by an unknown suspect on the 200 block of S. 34th Street.

Nov. 20 — Derrick Coates, unaffiliated with the University and of the 400 block of S. 60th Street, was arrested at about 9 p.m. for allegedly removing merchandise from the CVS store at 3925 Walnut St. without paying.

Nov. 20 — A female student, 21, reported at about 6 p.m. that someone removed her unattended items in Van Pelt Library.

Nov. 19 — Louis Crawford, 45, unaffiliated with the University and of the 600 block of N. 36th Street, was arrested at about 4:45 p.m. for allegedly taking a female student’s wallet in Houston Hall.

Nov. 19 — A male student, 21, and a female student reported at about 3 p.m. that someone removed their unattended items from Van Pelt Library.

Nov. 18 — A female University employee, 47, reported at about 9:45 a.m. that someone removed cash from an unsecured desk at Student Health Services, at 3535 Market St.

Nov. 17 — A male University employee, 30, reported at about 6:15 p.m. that someone entered his secured vehicle and removed items, left in plain view, on the 400 block of S. 41st Street.

Nov. 17 — A female student, 23, reported at about 2:30 p.m. that someone removed her unattended laptop at the Chemistry building.

Nov. 17 — A male student, 21, reported at 1:15 p.m. that someone entered his secured vehicle and removed items, left in plain view, on the 4000 block of Chancellor Street.

Nov. 17 — A male student, 20, reported at about 12:30 p.m. that his bicycle was removed from the 3600 block of Chestnut Street. All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.