Burglary June 3 - Brian Brown, 39, unaffiliated with the University and of the 400 block of S. 4th Street, was arrested by Penn Police at about 1:30 a.m. for allegedly entering the residence of a unaffiliated male, 22, on the 300 block of 41st Street and removing personal property.

Theft June 1 - A male employee, 46, reported at about 8:45 a.m. that laptops were removed from his secured office at Levine Hall, located at 3330 Walnut Street. June 1 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 50, reported at about 8:15 a.m. that personal items were removed from the 4100 block of Walnut Street. June 3 - A male student, 23, reported at about 9:00 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed a headset, left in plain view, from his vehicle on the 300 block of 40th Street. June 4 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 22, reported at about 7:00 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed personal items, left in plain view, from his vehicle on the 4000 block of Pine Street. June 5 - A male student, 19, reported at about 5:30 p.m. that his bike, secured by a chain lock, was removed by an unknown suspect on the 3800 block of Locust Walk. June 6 - A female student, 21, reported at about 7:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed a TV from the 3900 block of Delancey Street. June 6 - Jason Lafleur, 21, unaffiliated with the University, was arrested at 1:45 a.m. for allegedly attempting to leave Fresh Grocer, located at 4001 Walnut Street, without rendering payment for merchandise. June 7 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 22, reported at about 6:15 p.m. that a GPS device was removed from his vehicle on the 4100 block of Locust Street.

Vandalism June 1 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported at 7:15 a.m. that her vehicle on the 4100 block of Locust Street was vandalized. June 1 - A male student, 21, reported at about 5:00 p.m. that his vehicle on the 3600 block of Walnut Street was vandalized. June 1 - A male employee, 36, and a female employee, 50, reported at about 7:45 a.m. that their vehicles on the 3700 block of Walnut Street were vandalized. June 1 - A man unaffiliated with the University, 29, reported at 7:15 a.m. that his vehicle on the 4200 block of Sansom Street was vandalized.

Other Offense June 1 - A male student, 29, reported at about 8:15 a.m. that he was verbally threatened by a suspect at the Schattner Building, located at 240 S. 40th Street. June 4 - Aristodimos Iliopulos, 21, a student of the University and of the 3900 block of Pine Street, was cited at about 10:15 a.m. for public urination on the 4000 block of Pine Street.

Narcotics June 5 - Alexander Valner, 20, a student of the University and of the 4000 block of Pine Street, was arrested at about 1:30 a.m. for alleged possession of narcotics at his residence.

All information provided by the Division of Public Safety.