Theft

Nov. 24 - Russell Thomas, 56, of the 1400 block of N. 30th Street, was arrested by Penn Police after they observed him allegedly attempting to take a bicycle from the 4100 block of Pine Street at about 2:35 a.m.

Nov. 24 - Shakel Muhammad, 22, of the 2600 block of Dagget Street, was arrested by Penn Police after allegedly leaving Gap, located at 3420 Walnut St., without paying for merchandise. Three others who were in the car with Muhammad were also arrested when Penn Police apprehended him at about 1:20 p.m.

Nov. 24 - A male student reported that two secured bicycles were taken from the Domus Parking Garage, located at 3411 Chestnut St., at about 5 p.m.

Nov. 23 - A male student reported that the front and rear wheels of his bicycle, which was secured only by its frame, were stolen near Johnson Pavilion, located at 3610 Hamilton Walk, at about 7 p.m.

Nov. 20 - An unknown suspect took a laptop from Stemmler Hall, located at 3450 Hamilton Walk, at about 10 p.m.

Nov. 20 - A male student reported that his secured bicycle was stolen from outside of Huntsman Hall, located at 3730 Walnut St., at about 10:50 a.m.

Nov. 20 - A female student reported that her unattended wallet was taken from on top of a desk in Meyerson Hall, located at 210 S. 34th St., at about 3 p.m.

Nov. 20 - An unknown suspect removed a male student's secured bicycle from the 3800 block of Chestnut Street at about 6 p.m.

Nov. 20 - A female student reported that her unsecured bicycle was removed from a porch on the 4000 block of Pine Street at about 7:45 p.m.

Nov. 20 - A female employee reported that an unknown person broke into her vehicle parked on the 4000 block of Walnut Street and removed her radio at about 8:50 p.m.

Nov. 19 - A male unaffiliated with the University reported that his car was broken into and his radio removed while parked outside the Module 7 Utility Building, located at 601 University Ave., at about 7 a.m.

Nov. 19 - A male unaffiliated with the University reported that his tool kit was removed form a secured lot in the World Cafe parking lot, located on the 3000 block of Walnut St., at about 10:30 a.m.

Narcotic

Nov. 20 - Nathaniel Crawford, 26, of the 2200 block of Fitzwater Street, was arrested on the 3900 block of Ludlow Street at about 11:45 p.m. because he was in possession of baggies that appeared to contain crack cocaine and marijuana.

Fraud

Nov. 20 - A female student reported that she made several payments to a fraudulent Web site at about 4:40 p.m.

Other offense

Nov. 24 - Buckner Fox, 21, of the 6900 block of Old York Road, was cited for allegedly urinating in public on the 3800 block of Chestnut Street at about midnight.

Assault

Nov. 23 - Avis Scott, 18, of the 1100 block of S. 56th Street, was arrested on the 4000 block of Walnut Street at about 8:00 p.m. when an unaffiliated male reported that she threatened him with a knife during a verbal altercation.

Nov. 19 - A female employee working at Sansom West, located at 3650 Chestnut St., reported that someone made several phone calls harassing her at about 4 p.m.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.